Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"Hoo" wants to see a new Cuttlebug Folder??

Hello everyone!
This new Cuttlebug Folder is sure to be a big hit!
It features a very popular feathered friend...the wise old owl!
Here is a notepad that I created for this week's Cuttlebug Challenge. My Owl is embossed on Chocolate art metal and I decided to use the reverse image of the folder. To do this, I simply put my metal into the folder color-side down instead of color-side up. I really love how it turned out!
To view more projects created with this fun folder, visit the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog.
Enter the challenge and you could win NEW EF's!

"Owl" bet you put this folder on the top of your wish list!

Sorry...couldn't help myself..tee hee!

12 comments:

Karen said...

Very cool look Tracy! What an awesome little project. I just love the chocolate metal owl!!

Hugs,
Karen

Angie P said...

I love this one...can't wait to get my hands on it!

Jackie G said...

This is so beautiful!!!

Terrie B x said...

Tracy This is fabulous *LOVE*the OWL...AND THOSE pretty ribbons TFS:) x

Denise said...

Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
See ya tomorrow
Denise

Ewonne said...

This is just gorgeous! Pure eye candy to watch ♥♥

June Houck said...

That metal is so cool!!! You are totally enabling me with it :)

Beth said...

Lovely Tracy and I so love that metal Owl so cool, I used the reverse side on one of my frames also.
Hugs Beth

Rosemary said...

Owl bit I would...if I didn't have it already!!..This folder is just too cute and I love owl you did the embossing on metal!!..Owl, I must try that!!!..:)Ok, you got me started on that...lol..

Eva said...

Love the metal embossed look...just fabulous!

Shantaie said...

Tracy, my daughter **ooohed nad awwwed* when she saw this fantastic clipboard...and I agree with her :) its wonderful! Shantaie

Ingrid said...

Gorgeous project, Tracy! How great to emboss metal. It looks fab!