Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Countdown to CHA...take a look at the Harlequin Folder!

I was so excited when I rec'd my little package from Provocraft containing all of the NEW Cuttlebug Embossing Folders! I just couldn't wait to create something with them! Here is another project...one created using the NEW Harlequin folder! Most of you know that I am absolutely CrAZy for anything Harlequin (papers, stamps, you name it...I will buy it!) --
so when I saw this EF--It was LoVe at first sight!
To view a short tutorial on my Canvas Creation and to see other Harlequin EF inspired projects, please visit the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog! You will not be dissappointed...it is a great place to find inspiration and valuable creative information! I hope you will join me there.

2 comments:

Terrie B x said...

Tracy This is a fab LO Great use of the metal!!!
I must go and get me some now TFI
Have a lovely Wednesday :) x

Kathleen said...

This is Beautiful!!! I am loving seeing these new folders. TFS!! I need to give metal a try now too.