Thursday, July 30, 2009

CHA Day #2...

Extremely productive day!!! Lots of orders placed and inspiration everywhere I turned! Took lots of photos and it has become painfully obvious to me that I won't get to post any of my fav's until I get home. Been too busy posting everything for our Anthologies Video...which by the way, if you haven't seen -- you are missing out on a good giggle! More is being added today! So keep checking back for more action-packed creative fun!
Want to win some prizes from CHA?!?! Watch the video and count how many times our new friend, Mr. Dragonfly appears (like in the photo above) and the first 5 people to guess the correct number will win a little prize package of goodies from CHA! Here's a little tip from me...all the photos will be uploaded by Friday so, I would wait and start counting then! Good Luck!
Bye for now...
Tracy :)

3 comments:

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica said...

PS - the photos look awesome! I can't wait to get my hands on these new products - especially Tim's clear crackle paint!

Erica said...

There are 20 dragonflies, when you count the 2 times the Bella Blvd Beauties were shown, and the 4 attempts it took Wendy Vecchi to say her name.