Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Be Inspired Wednesday - Challenge #41


Happy Wednesday Everyone!
My challenge this week on the CCB was to create to create something using the NEW Victorian Flourish Folder by Cuttlebug(Provocraft). This folder has a beautiful, elegant look to it! My project is an altered tin by Maya Road. I embellished my tin with some Brrr Blue art metal (Ten Seconds Studio) and some of the Invisibles polka dot paper (Heidi Swapp). I used some distress inks on my paper to create the two-tone color. Added some pretty coordinating ribbons and a cute tag and now I have a great gift tin. These little tins are great for lots of uses! They would be great for gifts, treats, recipe cards, photos, and so much more! This will also be one of the projects that you will create if you sign up for Create Joy's Invisibles Workshop coming up on Aug. 6th. You will enjoy creating a few other projects as well...an altered composition book and a variety of cards. Hope you will consider joining us!

Have a creative day!
Tracy :)

9 comments:

Terrie B x said...

Hi Tracey Yur tin is so` eautiful` TFS
Looks like you girls had a fab time at the Retreat!!!:)x

Karen said...

Fabulous tin Tracy! Love the colors and the way you altered your project..so cool!!

Hugs,
Karen

Jenn K said...

Love the colors of this Tracey!! Great job

Hanneke said...

Beautiful tin!!

xoxo

Eva said...

This is so pretty Tracey...love it!!!

Rosemary said...

Tracy, just stunning with your mix of prints especially the embossing!! wow!!

Beth said...

absolutely gorgeous Tracy love the papers used on this project and how you brought out the embossing of the folder.
Hugs
Beth

June Houck said...

I have two tins similar to this. One I did a year ago and I am slowly filling it with cards for all occasions as a gift for my sister. The other tin is still naked, but your lovely tin is motivating me to blow the dust off of it :)

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! This is beautiful!! I love the way you used the Victoria folder!