Friday, July 3, 2009

Anthologies...coming this Fall to Hurst, TX!

Have you heard the joyful news? Anthologies is the name of a NEW LSS coming to our area this October. Myself and the Create Joy DT are teaming up with Nita Turpin to bring you the very best of the best that a Scrapbooking Store & Studio has to offer! We will be posting our progress all along the way and you can join us as we begin this grand adventure by following our NEW blog... http://www.anthologiesbyme.blogspot.com/ ... Check it out! We are even giving away a special prize to one lucky commenter--who knows?!? It could be YOU!

Have a creative day!
Tracy :)
Come and "Create Joy" at Anthologies...

7 comments:

Jennifer Y said...

WOW! Tracy this is AWESOME!!! I so excited!!! Can't wait for the big day!!!

Angie P said...

I'm very excited about the new store!

HappyHappyJoyJoy said...

This is such exciting news! I would love to let others in the Dallas area know about this via my blog so when you get close, contact me on my blog at www.obsessedwithscrapbooking.com!

I am so thrilled we'll be getting a new store!
Congratulations!

Jannina said...

I am so excited to have LSS in my area. It will be another good reason for my friends to come see me..."scrapbook shopping!!!!" I cant wait to come visit you.

Sandi said...

I'm thrilled. I live in Bedford near the old Recollections.

Sandi said...

Also I can add this info to my blog.

Anonymous said...

Is your store in Hurst still open?