Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Memory Capsule Pendants

Back by great demand...I have added a repeat Memory Capsule Workshop! It will be held on Thurs. 7/2 from 10a-Noon and again from 6:00p-8:00p. I am so enamored with the new Memory Capsules...I just love them! I wanted to share some pictures with you of some of the Memory Capsule pendants that were created last month in our workshop. This is a small sampling...there were so many wonderful creations! If you attended and would like to share pic's of your pendant, please email them to me and I will post them.
Designed by: Susan Tidwell

Designed by: Trisha Conlon-Perkins

Designed by: Denise Cook

Designed by: Denise Cook

Designed by: Judy Meaux

1 comment:

Deanna Cosgrove said...

Oh my goodness ladies, you all did such a beautiful job. I love how 'vintagy' these look :)............deanna

www.girlsinthecraft.blogspot.com