Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hot Metal Mama's Project

I had so much fun working with the Hot Metal Mama's creative group today! Here's a picture of our June project. We learned how to put all of our metal scraps to good use and painted on our metal for a unique, custom-color effect. It was a so fun to see all of the houses come to life in so many beautiful colors. As promised, I have posted a picture of mine to share with you. Hope you will join me at the July meeting. For more info about Hot Metal Mama's, please visit the Create Joy website at http://www.cre8joyworkshops.com/.

2 comments:

Angie P said...

I wanted to come SO BAD...but agreed to babysitmy nephew several weeks before this was scheduled. I will be there July....this birdhouse is so darn cute!!!

Denise said...

Tracy thanks for always having great projects for us to do.
HOT METAL MOMAS ROCK WOOOHOOO!
Denise