I want to thank everyone who participated in the Cuttlebug Challenge blog hop this past weekend! I hope you enjoyed all the amazing projects that were featured this weekend as much as I did. One of the projects that I was asked to create was Wearable Art made using Provocraft's Cuttlebug Embossing Folders. Take a look...
These pendants are SO incredibly easy to make and they look amazing! Here are some simple instructions for you to follow:
1. Cut a piece of Ten Seconds Studio art metal into your desired size.
2. Choose a Cuttlebug embossing folder and emboss the art metal.
3. Lightly sand over the embossed design to expose the silver finish.
4. Adhere the metal to a piece of memory glass (Ranger) and place inside of a memory frame (Ranger).
5. I added a bead chain and ...waa laa...I was finished! It's that easy!
You can find the memory frames and glass at most of your local craft stores. I know that Michael's carries them. Consider adding a little bling to your jewelry creations for some added sparkle. I would love to see jewelry that you have created using your Cuttlebug! Please email them to me at email@example.com and I will feauture them on my blog.
Keep it joyful,