Monday, May 4, 2009

Wearable Works of Art!

I want to thank everyone who participated in the Cuttlebug Challenge blog hop this past weekend! I hope you enjoyed all the amazing projects that were featured this weekend as much as I did. One of the projects that I was asked to create was Wearable Art made using Provocraft's Cuttlebug Embossing Folders. Take a look...

These pendants are SO incredibly easy to make and they look amazing! Here are some simple instructions for you to follow:

1. Cut a piece of Ten Seconds Studio art metal into your desired size.
2. Choose a Cuttlebug embossing folder and emboss the art metal.
3. Lightly sand over the embossed design to expose the silver finish.
4. Adhere the metal to a piece of memory glass (Ranger) and place inside of a memory frame (Ranger).
5. I added a bead chain and ...waa laa...I was finished! It's that easy!

You can find the memory frames and glass at most of your local craft stores. I know that Michael's carries them. Consider adding a little bling to your jewelry creations for some added sparkle. I would love to see jewelry that you have created using your Cuttlebug! Please email them to me at cre8joy@sbcglobal.net and I will feauture them on my blog.

Keep it joyful,
Tracy :)

3 comments:

Linda said...

These are so STUNNING and BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sonja said...

These are so beautiful.

Hugs Sonja

Terrie B x said...

Fabulous creations...TFS
Enjoy the rest of your Day:)♥