Saturday, April 25, 2009

Countdown to National Scrap Day!

It's just a few days away from May 2nd and I am getting ready for NSD! What a wonderful day to celebrate my favorite hobby and obsession! I will be hosting a 12 hr. crop that day and if you would like to attend, please send me an email and I will give you the scoop on the where, when, what, etc. As a thank you to all who attend, I will have a free Make & Take for you to create! I think its fitting that since it IS National SCRAPBOOK Day that the Make & Take should be a layout...so there you have it...it will be a page layout! It will be designed by me and will be a one-of-a-kind creation that I think you will absolutely LoVe!

We already have 70+ scrappers signed up and I think it's gonna be an awesome crop! Hope you will consider joining us and celebrate all things scrappy with a great group of women that share my same paper passion and love to preserve memories in unique, creative ways!!

Stay true to your passion -- Keep Creating!!
Scrap On,

Tracy :)
cre8joy@sbcglobal.net

5 comments:

Denise said...

I can't wait gonna be so much fun!
Denise

ellen s. said...

happy NSD!

joni said...

Hi Tracy! It was fun checking out your blog...cute, cute grandbaby!!! Happy NSD!

Lynda said...

What is it with babies and boxes? They all seem to like the boxes better then what comes in them.

Chloe said...

Your grandson is so cute!

Enjoy the Spa Weekend!