Friday, February 6, 2009

Playtime with Lolli

I just had to share these pictures of Kaden!
He is growing so fast. His Mommy started back to College this semester two days a week and his other Grandma and I (Lolli) watch him while she attends her classes.
It is really fun to have him all to myself (at least until his little Aunts & Uncles arrive home from school). He is rolling like crazy, gives great slobber kisses, and is always so happy!

When Auntie Maddi came home, she and Kaden played a round of baby pool!...
supervised by Lolli of course...



4 comments:

Eva said...

Ohhh....he is just a cutie. I would love to play with him too. Have fun with him!

Denise said...

oh Tracy he is so beautiful! And I know he is loving bonding with his Lolli....Denise

Linda Hahn said...

Hi Lolli,
Kayden is growing up so fast! He looks like he's getting close to crawling on that pool table. He's also getting cuter and cuter.I'm so glad you have him in your life and he is so lucky to have Lolli in his life.

V Bell said...

He is so precious. I am happy for you to be able to enjoy these times with your sweet Kaden.