Friday, February 6, 2009

Luv Bug Weekend Grand Prize Winner!

Congratulations Sue Hyde! Sue resides in England and is the Grand Prize winner that was recently picked during the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog's Luv Bug Weekend. I would like to thank my good friends over at Ten Seconds Studio for donating the Grand Prize which was an awesome variety of their newest products valuing upwards of $150.00! Sue is one lucky lady! You could be a lucky lady too...so add the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog to your blog roll today! Along with being a Sr. Design Team member, I was recently appointed the blog's Event Coordinator. Our next BIG event will happen around the 1st of May! I'll keep you posted as things develop. In the meantime, check out the blog daily for great inpiration and fun challenges and of course, great opportunities to WIN (just like Sue did!). Please visit the site at http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/ and check it out!


I also want to congratulate Lynne Phelps she was the first to guess correctly about the Mosaic Metal Heart Canvas. Remember the question...what are the embellishments around the heart?? She guessed thumbtacks, and she was right! I used ordinary white thumbtacks but before I put them on the canvas, I applied Black alcohol ink to them to create a beautiful black metallic finish. It was so easy and they fit so tightly into the canvas and the wood frame.

Lynne also one a prize package donated by Ten Seconds Studio! She's receiving a full sheet of metal in ALL the fabulous colors they carry! Congratulations Lynne!


Once again, congratulations to both TSS winners and all the other winners from the Luv Bug weekend event!

1 comment:

Susan (Sue H) said...

I’m still in shock at winning such an amazing prize!

I had a fun weekend and learned lots too, thanks to you wonderfully talented girls over that the Cuttlebug Challenge and never dreamed in Friday when I started the blog hop that I would win the ‘BIG’ prize.

A Big Thank You to you and even Bigger Thank You to TENsecond Studio for donating such a wonderful and generous prize.

Lots of Love
Sue
x

Can’t wait for the fun to start in May!