Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hello all! Thought I would post my Luv Bug Weekend featured project. If you would like to see the full tutorial, please visit the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog at http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/. I used some Cuttlebug embossing folders and some Ten Seconds Studio molds. Check out the tutorial to learn how to emboss the new Kabukas (new lg molds by TSS) in your Cuttlebug! Also, there will be a drawing for a TSS starter package. Winner will be randomly drawn from those who post comments on the blog.

Stay true to your Passion -- Keep Creating!

Tracy :)


8 comments:

Dede said...

Tracy, I love it. My favorite part is the wings.

Dede

silvia said...

Absolutely gorgeous frame!!! Thanks so much for the tutorial!!!

Eva said...

Tracy, this is sooo stunning. Hook me up with those wonderful Ten Seconds ladies...hehehe. I got to make their make and take at CHA, and now I want more...

Cher said...

awww....luv this!I may have posted already, but I went to the Ten Sec site...luv those new kabukas! Hope I can snag some soon! TY cheryl

Karen said...

This is absolutely gourgeous Tracy, and what a great tutorial you put together for the Cuttlebug Weekend!

kshand said...

Tracy, this is so fabulous!!! I would have never thought to emboss the metal, but I think I need to give it a try.

Linda Hahn said...

Tracy,
I'm so glad you added this project to your class schedule. I'm signing up for it tonight. Thanks-it's gorgeous!!

Andrea said...

Your card is beautiful.
xAndrea