Sunday, February 22, 2009

Crazy for the Cupcake Crop!!

I just had to post a few pic's from our Cupcake Crop! I want to thank everyone for coming! I am still so thrilled and excited about the huge turnout that we had! I would like to extend a huge THANK YOU to Laura Hovis (Jaclyn's Mom) for her contribution to our crop...120 cupcakes to be exact! Everyone loved them and it was so sweet of her to bake them for us! The Chocolate Fountain was also a big hit...I saw many of you frequently visiting it! Thank you to Susan's friend for providing it for us! What more could you ask for, chocolate, cupcakes, fun prizes, M&T's and wonderful time spent with our favorite "scrappy" friends!!

Here is a shot taken from above...Can you believe all the people! I'm so excited to tell you that we had 98 people in attendance! The creative spirit was truly "alive & well" in NRH on this wild and crazy crop night!

Take a look at this adorable cupcake-filled tree that was created by Linda Hahn. She did such a fabulous job on it! Thank you so much Linda for putting so much time and effort into this fabulous creation! Woo Hoo! What a night! I will have to say it was a great way to celebrate Create Joy's 1st Birthday! I rec'd several cards, gifts, and well wishes from so many incredible women! You truly touched my heart in such a sweet, special way! I'm so happy and grateful to be a part of your lives! Always remember to stay true to your passion -- Keep Creating!

2 comments:

Linda Hahn said...

Tracy,
IT WAS SOOO MUCH FUN!!!

Maggie said...

Wow Tracy that is fantastic, looks like loads of fun :)
Maggie