Monday, January 12, 2009

Want to get more organized?


I was asked to contribute to an organizational article on the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog this past week. So I decided to create a Swatch Book out of die cut tags that are embossed with my Cuttlebug folders. It is a great way to see all the designs I own at a glance...plus I can see the positive and the negative design by looking at the front and back side of each tag. Here is a picture...to check out the entire article and other great organizational ideas from the DT...click on the Cuttlebug Challenge Blingee on the right hand of your screen or go to http://www.cuttlebugchallengeblog.blogspot.com/. Hope you enjoy it and it inspires you to get organized for the New Year!

1 comment:

kmsaylor said...

Your idea was my favorite. I like my things out so I can see them! The easier it is for me to see, the more likely I am to use what I have! You are so smart and creative!