Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CHA Day #3

What a day! Sorry to be posting so late...been busy finalizing orders all evening along with balancing the checkbook...ugh! So many awesome products, lotions, and potions this year! and of course, I WANT IT ALL!! You gals are going to be jumping for joy when these orders start rolling in...goodies will be cming in from more companies than I care to type at the moment...it is currently 2:30am (TX time) right now...yawn...

Lucky for us we got to see Donna Downey and Heidi Swapp today! They are both so down to earth and friendly! Heidi has an incredible new product line this year called Invisibles...can't wait to share her techniques with you...truly amazing! Also, ordered Donna's new products that she is launching with Prima...did anyone say Scrapbook in a Day??...get ready!!!

Heard about the icy weather...yall be careful and stay warm!

Well girlz, I'm starting to see double...heading off to bed...night night!
Tracy :) enjoy the pic's
We were thrilled to meet the one & only...Mr. Cricut himself today! Pretty handsome fella don't ya think...got watch his roaming hands though!!
Check out Ranger's new alcohol inks...new additions BRIGHTS! love, love, love them! also love the new refillable pen!
Look at this fabulous messenger bag that Tim has created!! stitched grungeboard...
what will he put grungeboard on next??!!??


Gotta love Heidi!! She is so sweet and has come up with an ingenius new product line...hard to talk to you about this one...need to show you...you will be so amazed!



Here's a quick pic of Donna Downey...she was quick and on the go...couldn't get a better shot. There is a funny video of her and Tim that I will post later...

Me taking a quick trip to the Chocolate Fountain in the Rusty Pickle booth...Marylee just happened to capture me once again with my big mouth open...ha!

This was so much fun!! Jac and I are in the Prima booth and we were given 10 seconds to fill a bag with as many flowers as we possibly could!!! can you say...ready, set, go!!!


Oh how I love my Prima flowers...
I was still so excited about our bag of flowers that I couldn't help myself...I scattered them all over the bed in our hotel room and my heart was overflowing once again with JOY!! when I saw this pic...I soon realized that the scrapping lunatic in me had come out to play...tee hee!







1 comment:

JennK said...

Looks like you are having sooo much fun!! I am so excited to see all these new products in the stores!! Thanks for sharing