Sunday, January 18, 2009

CHA baby!

I'm getting so excited...CHA is only days away! I can't wait to see what the vendors have in store for us this year. I'm seeing some pretty awesome sneak peeks!

We are currently updating the Create Joy website and will be pushing out the Club Joy February kit and featured products early since I will be out of town next week (CHA baby...Woo Hoo!). Jaclyn and I are also constructing a Create Joy Design Team blog and I will be posting pic's to the blog while we are there so you can feel like you are right there with us! As soon as the blog is ready, I will send out the link.

Keep it joyful,
Tracy :)

2 comments:

Tara James said...

I'm SOOOOO jealous that you're going to CHA! Bring back lots of goodies... like I'm at all worried you won't.

JennK said...

Have fun...I bet there will be soo much fun stuff....by the way I have something for you on my blog :http://scrappinforlife.blogspot.com/